Registered Nurse (RN)
- You are the quarterback. You are in charge of the game plan
- Coordinate, manage and provide care
- Preliminarily assess the needs of the patient
- Review the recent hospitalization records
- Communicate with the nurses and physician who most recently managed the patient
- Communicate your findings and plans with the entire team through an actual or virtual huddle.
- Closely communicate with the Home Health Aid, Case Manager, as well as the Nurse Practitioner and/or Physician leader of the home care team utilizing a huddle whenever possible.
- Supervise and train the home health aid
- Develops the HHA’s plan of care and assignments in collaboration with Case Manager