The physical therapist both evaluates the patient and creates a treatment plan
- Your role is similar to a strength coach on the football team, you determine the appropriate training plan to improve each player’s strength and physical skill..
- You assess motor strength, coordination, and balance
- Test ability to move from bed to chair, and walk with and without assistance
- Create a treatment plan and expected milestones
- Relay your findings and plan to the case manager and also may share this information with the other members of the team through an informational huddle.