Dallas Cowboy Owner Jerry Jones with quarterback Tony Romo
- As the team owner it is important that you show interest in your care and try to understand your illness
- Volunteer all symptoms you are experiencing.
- Ask questions when you don’t understand your caregiver’s explanations and plans for you care. Write down your questions ahead of time so you don’t forget them.
- If possible also write down the names of your caregivers, so that you become familiar with their names.
- Our goals are to:
- Restore your health and well being
- Make you as comfortable as possible and fulfill your expectations, because you are the reason we are here.
- Provide the most effective therapy for your problem
- Help you to manage your health problems once you leave our ER.
- Whenever possible arrange follow up to monitor your progress