Case Managers (Usually a registered nurse)
- You serve as the assistant coach who assists the coach in coordinating the care.
- You can be thought of as the offensive coordinator.
- You put organize the game plan and adjust it as the game continues
- .You are assigned to specific clients by the Home Health Agency.
- You create the basic care plan with the input of the nurse, home health aid, physician, patient and family.
- Monitor the Home Health Aid (HHA) closely working with the RN.
- Based on the input of the HHA, RN, and physician you periodically adjust the client’s plan of care